- Lalor S M, Connolly D J, Elliott J, Syme HM. (2009) Plasma concentrations of natriuretic peptides in normal cats and normotensive and hypertensive cats with chronic kidney disease . Journal of Veterinary Cardiology (2009) 11, 71-79
- Bennet A, Lalor S M, Schwarz T, Gunn-Moore D M. Radiographic Findings in Cats with Mycobacterial Infections.. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery. (2011) 12, 718-724
- Lalor SM, Mellanby R J, Friend E J, Bowlt K L, Berry J and Gunn-Moore D M (2012) Domesticated cats with active mycobacteria infections have low serum vitamin D (25(OH)D) concentrations. Transboundary and Emerging Diseases (2012) 59, 279-8
- Lalor S M, Schwartz AM, Titmarsh H, Reed N, Tasker S, Boland L, Berry J, Gunn-Moore D, Mellanby R J (2014) Cats with inflammatory bowel disease and intestinal small cell lymphoma have low serum concentrations of 25-hydroxyvitamin d. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine(2014) 28, 351-355
- Reed N, Espadas I, Lalor S M, Kisielewicz C.(2014) Assessment of five formulae to predict post-transfusion packed cell volume in cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery (2014) 16, 651-6
- Lalor S M, Gunn-Moore D M Cash R, Foot A, Reed N, Mellanby R J (2014) Serum Cardiac Troponin I concentrations in cats with anaemia – a preliminary, single-centre observational study. Journal of Small Animal Practice (2014) 55,320-2.
- Major A, Holmes A, Warren-Smith C, Lalor S, Littler R, Schwarz T, Gunn-Moore D. Computed tomographic findings in cats with mycobacterial infection Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery (2016)18, 510-7
- Titmarsh H, Kilpatrick S, Sinclair J, Boag A, Bode EF, Lalor SM, Gaylor D, Berry J, Bommer NX, Gunn-Moore D, Reed N, Handel I, Mellanby RJ. Vitamin D status predicts 30 day mortality in hospitalised cats. PLoS One. (2015) 10,e0125997
- Titmarsh H, Lalor S, Tasker S, Barker E, Berry J, Gunn-Moore D, Mellanby R. Vitamin D status in cats with feline immunodeficiency virus. Veterinary Medicine and Science (2015). 2, 72-78.
- Major A, Holmes A, O’Halloran C, Warren-Smith C,Lalor S, Littler R, Spence S, Schwarz T, Gunn-Moore D. Use of computed tomography imaging during long-term follow-up of nine feline tuberculosis cases Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery (2018) 20, 189-199
- Lalor SM, Clarke S, Pink J, Parry A, Scurrell E, Fitzpatrick N, Watson F, O’Halloran C, Gunn-Moore DA (2017) Tuberculosis Joint Infections in Four Domestic Cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery (2017) 25, 2
- Clarke KE, Sorrell S, Breheny C, Jepson R, Adamantos S, Milne EM, Gunn-Moore D Dysautonomia in 53 cats and dogs: retrospective review of clinical data and outcome. Veterinary Record (2020) 187(12)e118
- Do Cats With Hypertension But No Ocular Lesions Have Increases in Plasma NT-ProBNP Concentration? ACVIM 2010. Lalor SM, Syme H, Elliot J. Presenting Author: Stephanie Lalor
- Uropathogenic Filamentous Escherichia coli in a cat. Small Animal Medicine Society meeting, BSAVA 2011. Lalor SM, Gunn-Moore DM. Presenting Author: Stephanie Lalor
- Investigation of relationship between vitamin D status and mycobacterial infections in cats. ECVIM 2011. Lalor SM, Mellanby RJ, Gunn-Moore DA. Presenting Author: Stephanie Lalor
- Pure red cell aplasia and non-regenerative immune-mediated haemolytic anaemia in the cat: 20 cases. BSAVA Congress 2014 Black V, Lalor S M, Adamantos S. Presenting Author: Victoria Black.
- Chyloabdomen in dogs and cats. BSAVA 2016. Presenting author: Stephanie Lalor
- Gall bladder agenesis and osteopenia in a pug. SAMSoc Autumn Meeting 2018. Stephanie Phillipps & Stephanie Sorrell. Presenting author: Stephanie Phillipps
- Effects of Concurrent Ronidazole and Symbiotic Therapy in Cats with Tritrichomonas foetus-associated diarrhoea. Lalor SM, Gunn-Moore DM. ISFM Congress 2013.
- Retrospective study of clinical findings, treatment and outcome in dogs and cats diagnosed with dysautonomia. Clarke KM, Lalor SM et al. ECVIM Congress 2017.
- Feline Mycobacterial Disease in Many Hosts of Mycobacteria: Tuberculosis, Leprosy, and other Mycobacterial Diseases of Man and Animals. Danielle Gunn Moore and Stephanie Lalor
- Feline lower urinary tract disease and Purina Diets ® Feline UR St/Ox. The Veterinary Nurse. 2011 (2) 388-393
- Atypical Hypoadrenocorticism. Vet Times. January 2017.
- Diagnosing and treating chronic vomiting in cats. In Practice. September 2021
- Update on treatment of feline infectious peritonitis in the UK (Taylor, s. Tasker, S. Gunn-Moore D., Barker E. Sorrell, S. Vet Times. December 2021
- How to diagnose and treat toxoplasmosis in cats. Sorrell, S., Gunn-Moore, D., Domingues, M. BSAVA Companion. January 2022